Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday Threads

It was "Pumpkin Patch" weekend in our family.  But, we're city folk so we take a stroll down the block to our neighborhood plant nursery to enjoy their Harvest Festival, instead of trucking our two-year-old to the country to visit an actual pumpkin patch.  I'm sure she'll twist our arm someday, but for now we are enjoying the short walk and the lack of mud.  Everywhere.

It was a crazy weather day on Saturday, but we lucked out with only a little drizzle.  And little M could have gone on that hay ride about 30 times.  Success!

Here's what I wore to the festivities:


Shirt: J. Crew Factory Store (you can find it here.)
Vest: Marshalls - I bought it for my sister, but I borrowed it this weekend.  What a convenient gift ;)
Skinny jeans: Old Navy
Boots: GoJane.com

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the solid best with the pattern underneath! Good idea about the nursery...the boots hold up much better. I took our boys to a farm and spent the night scrubbing and polishing my boots up. Mom fail.

    ReplyDelete