Friday, June 5, 2015

Big Announcement!

If you follow me on Instagram, you saw that we are expecting Baby No. 2!  I'm so excited for the little bundle, and am excited to share this journey with you.

While our Our families and some close friends had known the news for a while, we decided to wait a while to spread the news en mass this time around.  We announced the baby right before our gender reveal party, and are excited to share the latest with you now!

Since we only had a couple weeks lead time, I whipped up this quick invite and emailed it to family.  Email invites are never my first choice, but it definitely worked with a tight schedule.

Our little dessert table, with little accents of pink and blue.

 We kept things easy with a small dessert bar, with shortcut cupcakes that I made earlier in the week and stored in the freezer until the morning of the party.


Because it's not the easiest task to find blue flowers, I decided to wrap plain cylinder vases with blue paper and fill them with pink flowers.  Extra bonus -- I found all these flowers in my parents' yard, so they were free! 



My gorgeous friend Erin at Printed Moon made these adorable art prints for the party.  Guests stamp a thumbprint with pink or blue ink to create a special piece of art for the new baby's room.




And now, for my favorite part:  the big reveal!  We are beyond excited to announce that we will be having a baby...


GIRL!!!!!!


We are so thankful for this tremendous blessing in our lives, and can't wait to have two little girls to call our own!  My heart is full.

2 comments:

  1. And the circle of life goes on . . . so happy for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very exciting. Congratulations to you all!

    ReplyDelete