Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Tablescape - Part 2

Did anyone else have a crazy busy weekend?!  Ours was full of fun and merriment, and as it turns out it was totally exhausting!  In the best way, of course.  

After a LONG time of searching photo archives on my computer, social media, etc., I wasn't able to find quality pictures of some of my Christmas tables from years past.  I'm sure they are on some external hard drive tucked away in the back of a closet somewhere.  But I do have this year's table all set and ready to go, and I'm excited to share some photos.








This is the first year that I'm not using any red on my table.  It's a pretty look, and I think it is a little more sophisticated than some of our previous years.(which is odd, since we'll have three high chairs surrounding our table this year :) ). 

The Breakdown:

Tablecloth: Crate and Barrel
Runner: Burlap from JoAnn (didn't even hem it, just folded it over and ironed it)
Vases: JoAnn
Mirrored Christmas Tree: IKEA
Mercury Glass Votive Holders: West Elm
Chargers: Target
Dinner & Salad Plates:  Lennox from Macy's (a wedding gift)
Glitter Pine Cones: DIY
Place Cards; DIY


1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful Dani! I really like the pinecones! I hope you had a wonderful time hosting you familt.

    ReplyDelete