Monday, November 3, 2014

Front Porch Makeover

Last week my friend Jenny was gracious enough to let me have some fun revamping her front porch for fall.  She and her family have an adorable home with a cute front porch, and it was the perfect spot to work some magic!

We started with a clean slate -- just a wreath (a fun project from last spring!), so there were plenty of opportunities to infuse some fall touches.









Jenny gave me a budget of $100, but all in the project cost $83.36 and I am totally pleased with how it turned out.  

Here's the scoop on where I snagged these cute finds:

Wreath: JoAnn Fabrics
Wooden Crate: JoAnn Fabrics
"B" Pumpkin: JoAnn Fabrics; I hand lettered the "B" on the front
Baskets: Free!  Found them in my parents gardening pile and they said they didn't want them, so I scooped them up!
Hurricane Vases: Target
Pumpkin/Gourd/Pinecone Vase Filler: Grocery store for the pumpkins and gourds, found the pinecones on walks with my daughter (A great distraction for a 2 year old!).
Tree Branches: My yard

It looks so cozy and inviting.  Thanks Jenny for the opportunity to be a part of your beautiful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment