Monday, November 17, 2014

Back to Life, Back to Reality

If you follow me on Instagram, you know.  This week was all about getting back to the routine, laundry and all.  In spite of the mundane, we had a ton of family time this weekend.  We love having my husband all to ourselves most weekends, and this one was extra fun because we had missed all the together time we enjoyed on vacation.

Our neighborhood nursery has a spectacular holiday display, with reindeer, a camel, a beautiful holiday shop, and a train set.  This year's train is "Frozen" themed, so I loved it that much more!

 My sweet peach saying hi to the reindeer.  For some reason, she always squats down super low when she talks to animals.  It's pretty adorable.


There she is admiring the train.  It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Cheers to a great week!  I'm excited for some new DIY projects, just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment