Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Planning a Gallery Wall

Well, the winter germies finally visiting our house.  My little lady and I are sick this week, so with the exception of a couple of quick errands, we have been home for a few days laying low.  All that time sitting in our living room as made me decide it is time to switch up some wall decor, in the form of: a gallery wall!

Our current space:

My husband is obsessed with our sectional.  He claims it is the most comfortable couch ever.  I am not sure I will ever be allowed to sell it!



I am looking around Pinterest, and trying to settle on a gallery wall that suits our style.  As I showed in a previous post, we did a gallery wall in our daughter's room and we love it.  Follow me on Pinterest, and let me know which gallery wall style you like best.  I am so excited to share the results of this project soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment