Monday, February 9, 2015

My Favorite Kids' Valentine Looks

Each year our daughter "hosts" a small Valentine's Day party for her grandparents at our house.  We love celebrating them, and I love finding a cute outfit for her to wear.  This year there were so many cute baby fashions, and I wanted to share some of the best deals with you!


For girls:

Here is what my little lady will be wearing to celebrate Valentine's Day this year.
Source: Old Navy
Kids Valentine Looks








Here is a little twist on the traditional red or pink.  I love the sweet coral and gold, and I love that it is all on sale.
Source: Crazy8

Kids Valentine Looks







Ruffles and lots of girly charm in this cute little outfit.
Sources: Old Navy and Crazy8
Kids Valentine Outfit







For boys:

This is my favorite look, it is well put together but comfortable to play.
Source: Old Navy

My favorite Valentine Looks





Great for a casual day at home, but still festive and fun.
Source: Old Navy
Casual play






Simple and easy - items your little man may already have in his closet.
Source: Old Navy

Little Boys Valentine Outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment