Sunday, September 21, 2014

Well, Hi!

Welcome to It's Your Beautiful Life!  For a while, I've been dreaming of ways to share things I love with people who read my blog.  Over the course of the summer, I started mapping out a way to do it -- and here we are!

It's Your Beautiful Life a way to bring you different ideas, inspiration, tips, tricks, and the occasional project that you'd love to have but don't have the time to create yourself.  Think DIY meets your actual life.  The reality is that most of us don't have time to accomplish all those projects and add all those special touches that we find during those five precious minutes of personal time before bed.  My job will be to tackle some projects (with you and sometimes for you!), to make your home more "you".

Let's be clear -- all this is just stuff.  There are far more important things in life, but I do believe that when we love the space we live in, we approach each day with a better outlook, and that makes a difference.  I hope that this blog can be a welcome distraction for you, and a vehicle to make your day a little brighter.

I can't wait to get started on this adventure, and I'm so honored you're joining me!

Cheers!

Dani

1 comment:

  1. 1. Blog design is SO cute! I can't wait to re-do mine…after this baby comes! 2. Excited you're tackling these things - can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete