Monday, January 26, 2015

I really love my...daughter's nursery.

I have to be honest: I was never one of those women that really enjoyed being pregnant.  The end DEFINITELY justified the means, but I distinctly remember listening to women talk about how much they loved being pregnant, or how they had never felt better, and thinking "yeah-freaking-right".

But one of my favorite parts of being pregnant was taking the time to design and (with the help of my mom) create a nursery for my baby girl that I absolutely loved.  













M quickly outgrew a lot of aspects of this nursery, but I love having these pictures to remember exactly what it looked like when she came home from the hospital.  Even now, as she transitions to a "big girl" room, the bright, crisp colors and the hanging paper birds make it such a peaceful room to read in with my littlest love.  

A few sources:

Bedding: Pottery Barn Kids
Rocking Chair: Hagen Swivel Chair by Best - Merry Go Round Children's Store
Side table: Home Goods
Dresser: Pali Salerno Dresser (floor model so we got a great deal!) - Merry Go Round Children's Store
Lamp: DIY
Mobile: Pottery Barn Kids
Rug: Pottery Barn Kids
Crib: Graco Lauren Crib
Mirror: Home Goods
Frames: IKEA, Land of Nod, Target
Art prints: Hobby Lobby, Etsy, and Jones Design Company

No comments:

Post a Comment