skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Restyle
Create
Fashion
Parties + Events
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Threads for the Big Game!
Like I mentioned in last week's post, we are getting SO excited to watch the Seahawks in the Superbowl this weekend! In place of this week's Thursday Threads, I'm sharing what I will be wearing as a loyal 12, including my lucky sparkle shoes ;).
What I'll be wearing:
Jeans: Joe's Jeans - Nordstrom
Sequin Polka Dot Tee - Old Navy
Seahawks Tee - Christmas gift last year!
Seahawks Hat - Pirated from my husband's closet
Gold Sparkle Shoes - TOMS
Let's Go Hawks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello!
Learn a little about me.
Popular Posts
Fall Flowers
I am a sucker for fresh flowers. My least favorite part of fall is saying goodbye to the beautiful summer blooms. But, today in my backyar...
Heel Help!
Weird title, I know. But I need some help finding new black patent leather heels that are cute and (gulp, I'm getting so old) are comfo...
Work It
You GUYS. I am lacking some serious motivation to get out and get stepping. Exercise has never been my passion, but I do feel so much bett...
Minnie Mouse 2nd Birthday
This month, my darling girl turned 2! I can't even believe it. Her party theme was "Minnie Mouse". There is something so sw...
Not-So-Spooky Halloween Party
Confession: I don't like Halloween. I hate all things creepy/spooky/gory. But, it's so fun for kids to dress up and eat treats, so...
Christmas Craft for Little Kids
We have lots of out of town family that we don't get to spend Christmas with each year. To let them know we are thinking of them, and t...
Custom Holiday Wreath
We just got home from vacation, so today my beautiful life is all about post-trip laundry, clean up, and getting back to the grind. After w...
Thursday Threads
It was "Pumpkin Patch" weekend in our family. But, we're city folk so we take a stroll down the block to our neighborhood pla...
And Presents Under the Tree
Pretty packages make me smile. Each year, I try to be "wrapped and done by December 1" and this year I actually made it! There ...
Happy Thanksgiving Week!
This is one of my favorite weeks of the year -- Thanksgiving week! I love that it is a short work/school week, I love all the baking, an...
Blog Archive
2015
(21)
June
(2)
April
(1)
March
(2)
February
(6)
January
(10)
Last Minute Menu Ideas
Threads for the Big Game!
I really love my...daughter's nursery.
Post Holiday Mantle Decor
Thursday Threads
Seahawks are Superbowl Bound!
I really love my...kitchen.
Thursday Threads
Black and Gold 30th Birthday Party
Welcome, 2015!
2014
(31)
December
(8)
November
(7)
October
(10)
September
(6)
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment